Xavier is for sale

Just hope he dosent knock her confidence if shes novice she maybe hasnt experienced any major spooks etc if on schoolmaster types regardless of how horsey the parents are, guess that would be my main concern! but then again he may thrive on such an intimate home setting and a little girl best friend :)

That was my worry which I expressed clearly. They seem to think all will be well. She seems as keen on the cuddles and care as the riding tbh.

Reactions: Gimp
You've been completely honest KPN so the rest is down to them. You can only hope for the best.

Well he's gone. They came in their own trailer but he loaded like a pro anyway. He hesitated at the ramp then I just said, 'it's ok, trust me', and he followed me on.
Hope he's happy. I feel so sad even though it's a happy ending.

Bless him and bless you, how are your girls? Will they keep in touch it would be lovely to know how he gets on. :) x

see I would disagree! I like long adverts, I find them more honest and a good insight into some of the ponies history, if somene cant be bothered to read an advert about the pony I love then I wouldnt want them buying it ! but thats just me lol !! ( not that I ever will be selling my munchkins!)

Just revisiting this POV out of interest... I have sold 7 horses in my life-time, all with essays for ads. It sometimes took a while for a viewing but I have sold all my horses to the first viewer with the exception of 1 pony who went to the second viewer. As described horses are quite rare IME so it seems worth really getting that bit right. Saves time!

Just hope he dosent knock her confidence if shes novice she maybe hasnt experienced any major spooks etc if on schoolmaster types regardless of how horsey the parents are, guess that would be my main concern!

My only thought is what type of parents buy a work in progress for a novice child? I am not saying you have to get a schoolmaster, but a been there seen a bit of life would be a starting point for me.

They sent a lovely photo of him with his new owner who was beaming from ear to ear. He has grass and not mud in his field which I am sure he'll enjoy. They said he travelled fine. He certainly looked pretty chilled in the pic. We are going to visit him next Sunday.

Reactions: juliecwuk
In fairness I bought for mine an unbroken 5yr old ! But he also has a job to be my 2nd driver to. As it happened hrs turned out to be a fantastic little soul. However I'd rather buy unbroken then to buy others problems... but I again gambled with posy and that paid off to!! Sometimes you just know it's right! If they are as they say experienced enough then fair doos

newrider.com