Yes, Sue Carnell....Where ARE you...?

Galadriel

I told them all way back in this thread to stop going on about it - but they didn't listen!!!!!!!!!!! AND I didn't have a reply to my challenge about "transplants" either. hehe

I wish to donate!! I currently ride in a normal underwire bra and 2 sports bras....thats a total of 3 bras!! its horrible! especially all the forward and bouncy work that my horse and I do!so anyone else want some of my excess?

Si I think that what everyone is saying is that the current 'breed' of sports bras don't work? I am what you might call 'normally' endowed, but even so, need to wear a sports bra, and even at my average size, the bra doesn't do the job. Are we all saying that a better one needs to be designed?

Wel, perhaps I had better get to the drawing board......................

Heather - thinking about the next product, 'the Boobsaver'?!!!!!!!

Oh Dear!..........I can't see for the tears running down my cheeks with laughing so much. It is necessary though....to laugh, I mean.... not big boobs. Yes, Heather....but do finish your stirrups first...I want some, and then start on the bra. But dispense with the gel foam, please......I think we've all got enough natural padding, by the sounds of things. But have any of you girls (sorry gents, doesn't apply to you!) had difficulty getting a dressage blouse/jacket?? I'm a good 38E. The blouses seem to stop at size 16, or possibly 18. These are fine when you're standing up, but then gape horribly at the boobs once you're mounted and using your arms. I know Wally gave me the number of someone who will find you what you want if you're larger than life. I phoned them, but never heard another word. Can you tell us again Wally, so we can all bombard them with requests for the well endowed lady! Why do people assume that busty ladies don't ride/compete??

Monty - try the Dublin brand of show-shirts, I'm not much different in size to you and they fit nicely.

hang on Monty, lets not totally dispense with the foam in Heather's new boob savers, some of could do with a boost! I suppose this could then be marketted as a wonderfoam!

Shall i start another thread called change where we can discuss the pros and cons of various sports bras and what we need from them?

bye!

Well said Sarah but as ever I'd go a step further and ask Heather to redesign most riding gear:

In the summer I cannot get the polos from the silly tiny inside pockets of breeches or jodphurs.

The things that fit may waist are too short (even the long ones) in the leg - OR I look like a twig in paper bags.

My expensive hat rubs my forehead if it gets wet.

The tabbards to warn/ward of drivers don't fit over your riding hat - which is a problem for an absent minded person like me.

Shall I go on?????????? I wonder where the different designers get their ideas from sometimes.

Pockets are an essential item, so I only buy jodhs that have proper pockets now.

Other than that, being totally average from head to toe, I don't really have a problem with fit.

Just lucky I suppose. :)

Sue
sue@eclipse.co.uk

Tidy up

hello!

I've moved the posts from here on the proposals for bra design into a new thread of that name in this forum, I hope that doesn't cause too much confusion!

bye!

newrider.com
Back