You have got to meet molly

wow, what a little gem, iv always hated the idea of just shooting a horse because of a leg related injury, there should always be another way, even if its just something that you only look into and have to say its not going to work this time, at least youv tried.

unfortunatly the video link isnt working, id love to have seen it

I met her in an email, and sent it on to various people.. one of whom was my sister who works with people who have had rough times... she showed this email to someone who's so depressed about thier situation and felt that they couldnt go on and wanted to die.. since reading about Molly who cant in so many words say how she's feeling, has helped him to try his best and do things daily and not look too far into the future, and try to be more optimistic about his life and future..

Molly is a special pony, in many ways

what a special pony and story brought me to tears. I have seen this before with valuable brreding stallions but normally it takes months in a sling to intoroduce the limb and due to pressure sores it often does not work as horses are not well designed to be in slings. This makes Molly even more special because she copes with out the limb and does not need a sling to put it on.
We are so lucky to share our world with amazing giving animals

Oh ya I think Ive read about her before. Isnt she just absolutley amasing!:D

What an amazing pony.

I have shared this link with my friends to bring more awareness and share an uplifting story.

Thankyou

newrider.com