Yummy, I get to buy a new saddle! Help me choose...

Coss she has quite narrow withers but apart from that quite normal, though she's a bit tubby at the mo.

hmmm... you talking about my mare?
1359860817a4370557288b957596350l.jpg

lol ditto Shadowlark - would be VERY uncomfortable sitting on the velcro :eek:

coss, here's another picture from the same schooling session as the jumping pics:
dollyridden003.jpg

My lower leg does look a bit far back in the third pic (quite happy with it in the jumping pics ;) ) but I am riding a right rein circle so my left leg being behind the girth is technically correct (inside leg on the girth, outside leg behind it).

Showjumper I've just been looking through your site and I like the look of the Barefoot London, also noticed you'd had some quite good experiences with it.

Where the heck am I gonna find a saddle fitter who can let me try all of the above LOL??

keep in touch with how it goes. I'm meant to be getting my new saddle on thursday... keep your fingers crossed!

He's not technically buying it 'for me' as it's my money that he's been using to pay his mortgages with for the past year, leaving us skint :eek: So like it or not, I've nabbed at least £2,000 of the money from sale of house no 2 which should go through mid july :D

newrider.com