Zephyr

Roseanne

Apr 27, 2003
Surrey
Visit site
Could anyone tell me, if they have used Veterinary Zephyr for their horses allergies, dust, and/or pollen?

I'd been using Zephyr for quite some months, when for some inexplicable reason, the manufacturers withdrew it! Some of the products mention zephyr in the list of ingredients, but I can't understand why Zephyr alone, has been withdrawn. I will ring the suppliers as soon as I can, but in the meantime, can anyone of you help?

Roseanne

you measn the global herbs stuff? they seem to do two different varieties instead now, PollenEx and DustEx. im interested in the pollenex one so am also planning to ring them :)

i doubt theyre that differenmt from the standard zephyr ro be honest, just with extra bits depending if youre horse is allergic to pollen or stable dust.

Julia
x

or what about in my case where your horse is probably allergic to both maybe they will make pollst ex:D

sorry, had one of those days - feeling peeved that nothing works and horse is still wheezing. the more money i throw at it the more i think a lot of supplements are a con - however i am intrested in the pollen ex one so keep us updated notpoodle;)

maybe all of use wheezepony-owners should take a straw poll to see which of us is going to try a new supplement on behalf of everyone else :D

pollstEx .... sounds grand :p

Julia
x

newrider.com