Zola was amazing today!!!

Colour_Crazy_Gi

«.zσℓα.»
Mar 17, 2006
Bucks
Wow!! I set out a jump towards the side of the menage, only a cross pole to start with, but with another pole and another set of wings so i could make it into a spread to help her out more.

I took her in the menage and warmed her up and she was excellent at that point! Normally i have to have her in an outline for control, but it wasnt needed at all!!! She was so collected it was unreal!!

I took her over the cross and she was excellent so i put it to a 2ft 6 ish upright and she jumped that perfectly, then i put it up a hole (about 2ft 9) and added the other pole to make it a spread. And OMG!! She treated it like 1ft 6!! So i thought, this is too easy for her, and i wacked it up a hole and she just flew over it!!! I wanted to finish off but she was still full of it! So instead of wacking it up another hole, i kept it at the 4th hole and that tired her out, lol.

I was a bit disappointed though, as i thought it was really big but when i measured it, it came to 3ft. But im still really pleased with her!!! :D :D :D

After that, i bathed her and she was really clean, and then i decided to take her for a walk in the menage while i was putting the jump away. But she decided to go for a different walk and roll!!! So now she is all sandy! :eek: Silly girly! She looked so pleased with herself though, and i got really close to her when she was rolling! I luv her so much!!

Sounds like you had a good ride! 3fts nothing to be disappointed with - its a decent height, especially for a smaller horse/pony (how bigs Zola?)

After that, i bathed her and she was really clean, and then i decided to take her for a walk in the menage while i was putting the jump away. But she decided to go for a different walk and roll!!! So now she is all sandy! Silly girly! She looked so pleased with herself though, and i got really close to her when she was rolling! I luv her so much!!
Hee hee - sounds like Zola's keeping you on your toes!!!

newrider.com