£15 off testing for cushings voucher

Yes sorry I should have posted that in your post about pony.

Sponsored by produced of medication of cushings hehe but discount none the less!!

Yes sorry I should have posted that in your post about pony.

Sponsored by produced of medication of cushings hehe but discount none the less!!

yes, I am in too minds about testing the new pony - vet has got to come out end of nov and do her vaccinations and passport her anyway so would only cost me about £15 with the discount to have the bloods done.

BUT then there is the whole - is there any point to knowing? She is at least 20. and the vet seemed to think the only thing they would suggest if positive was meds to keep it at bay but from what i can tell from reading up the vet ones are mega expensive (she is insured only for accidental injury atm) and you can buy monks pepper etc (global herbs do a supplement for cushings that has this in) without a vet anyway.

So, all very subjective - means i'd know either way if her lami will continue to be a pain but won't actually change all that much.

Haven't decided yet!

Yeah, and the tests have to do correctly (specimen frozen from collection).

That said i would for 15 have the test. For her size she would probably be on 1/2-1 tablet a day - what I am looking at with Sil. So 350 a year.

And you don't have to start medicating anyway :)

newrider.com