♢The Story Of Our Dog♢

Jun 10, 2015
One day. My mom was driving on the rode..and on that street she saw what looked like a squirrel so she slowed down being careful not to hit it..But then she looked a little Closer...And there he was! An Adorable Golden Puppy That was the size of a baby squirrel! There were other cars behind her, and she new if she kept driving they might run him over. And of course my mom Neverever took dogs off the street. But he was too cute! So she got out of her car, grabbed him and took him home , as her car arrive I was Extremely amazed to see a Tiny little puppy in her hands :) We took him inside and she explained the story. My mom was like: I guess we should just put out Papers, But my dad was like: No, We're keeping him! xD Soo... now we had to decide a name.. it took hours and hours until Finally we came up with: Leo! Then it took even longer to find out..What breed was he? He was a Long hair Chiweenie! Halve Long hair chihuahua Halve Dutch Hound! He is a golden Color with long hair ears and neck that make him look like a Lion. xD So.. Finally we took him to the vet..So scared we would find a chip xD We had gotten so attached to him we would never want to give him away :) There was none! We got him fixed, And we found out he had Heart Worms, The poor baby, But we took care of that and he's nice and healthy! -I do think a dog is more Loyal,kind,Affectionate When he has been Rescued. Like leo. They feel as if..You took them in when they needed help the most- Leo also has a white chest :) and is The cutest dog in the world (LITERALLY) I post a pic of him soon :) Thanks For Reading!

I couldn't find the pics either
I want to see the crazy blaze! Can;t be as crazy as Zak's!!

newrider.com