15.2hh+ wanted on loan/lwvtb

Claire81

Apr 10, 2017
Norfolk
Looking for a horse to loan/lwvtb
Since making the decision to retire my TB mare due to her having navicular disease I'm now looking for a new forever horse to join our little brood.
I'm an experienced horse owner having had horses for almost 30 years and don't mind a project/green/quirky horse.
I'm looking for something 15.2hh+ don't mind if it's a mare or gelding, ideally I'd prefer something under 12 years old but this isn't a deal breaker.must have excellent ground manners as my very novice partner helps me out up the yard (strictly no riding for him, but he does help lead/groom/feed etc) so something he can handle if necessary.
No cob/cob types or TB types ideally, though again for the right horse this isn't absolutely set in stone.
Under saddle I don't mind anything as long as it's not dangerous (definitely no rearers) I'm happy to do work/restart/bring on etc. As long as the basics are there and the horse has a brain in it's head I can work with that.
I'm looking for a horse to hack out alone/company, beach rides, some schooling and possibly pop the odd jump now and again (that's not a huge requirement as I'm not really a big fan of jumping tbh) and possibly some low level dressage/showing. Must also be good to catch/load/farrier etc.
I'd prefer if it came with a full wardrobe (happy to negotiate extra if lvwtb)
I can offer a forever 5* home on a wonderful yard with fantastic facilities along with our other horses (and other liveries too), brilliant hacking on quiet roads, beach is literally five minutes away, wonderful instructor on site, and much much more. References can be provided and any home visits are more than welcome.
I have a very healthy budget if it's a lvwtb and I'm more than happy to discuss this with anyone who might have a suitable horse.
Thanks in advance

newrider.com