2 wheel vs 4 wheel vehicles

Ah, now we have a Shetland sport, a big 41+ pony can pull it with 4 folk in t without bother, two folk can pick it up between them and put it in the back of a van, it's that light. Comes with pnuematics or solid tyres and it a great little Shetland vehicle.

I got them to make my Waggonette too, Told them exactly what I wanted and it came with many extras too. The wagonette is a 2 Shetland pony only, or a Welsh B single, And a stocky Welsh B as it's not a light vehicle. all wood and stuff.

This is the one I got them to make me
RHS200.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

....And the Shetland sport.

Last edited:
Thanks Wally. It was the shetland sport or they do another one that is very similar that I was looking at as a long term option.

The wagonette is stunning.

I've swapped a couple of emails with them re 2 wheeled options and have been impressed with the fact they'll basically make anything to order. It's nice to know that the quality of the work lives up to that as well :)

A picture of a mule wearing a collar than is too high and breeching that is too low to affectively pull and stop a vehicle and that I am told, is not suitable for a chariot.

An heaven forfend winkers and a bit!!!

Pray god it isn't wearing shoes! or the world may stop turning' ;) ;) ;) ;D :D

Wally has such wonderful carriages.. might have to go visit in person!!:D
Robert's family have been bugging us for 20 years to go visit..and we will have to in the next couple of years as all the Aunt's are getting up there in age.
Imagine what damage I could do to my pocket book...with a tour from a local guide of all the best places to look at carriages.:D

Also really wish we had real shetlands in this country. Ah..well..maybe someday.

newrider.com