3 breaks in one leg now that is impressive but the fall wasn't

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
I went x country schooling yesterday and although I was jumping rubbish it was a surprise to everyone that it was not me that hit the ground.

My friend and I separated from the main group as I was not comfortable and making a fool of chanter and I so we jumped in to the next field and started to finally have some fun. It was really hot so we walked between the jumps and kept popping in to the water complex to cool the boys off.

Anyway after doing a couple and I started to jump like a horse owner we decided to jump in to the next field for one for two more before heading home as my friend jumped the smaller one in to the field she said she was going to jump the edge back to me so we could go on together.

Billy jumped the hedge OK not brill but not bad either and on landing she kind of miss judged it and slipped off the side on to her feet, but her leg went from under her and she went down, Billy avoided her but as I got near she called out that she is sure she had broken her ankle.

I jumped off and checked her over nothing else wrong but I too heard the snap so we called 999 and one of the stupid women wanted to remove her boots I all but screaming 'don't touch them' and it was a good job to. She has broken her leg in three places tib and fib she will be operated on tomorrow.

Poor women. I had to get the two boys back and drive the lorry home I was sh^tting myself as never driven such a large lorry before.

her OH is now looking after her 3 horses for the next 6 months. I have offered any help I can give but still gutted for her.

Such a silly fall with such a massive after math

Oh no how awful!

I am so sorry your fun day ended so badly.

Well done you for keeping her boot on and driving the lorry home! Scary monsters :hot:

newrider.com