3 counties horseboxes - anyone tried?

WJD

Nov 14, 2008
Worcestershire
In the long search for a suitable affordable horsebox I have now found 3 counties horseboxes in Tenbury and am looking at a Mk ii Renault conversion. I just wondered if anyone had any experience of this converter, good or bad.

Its a lot of money to spend!

Thank you

On a different line - I have got completely fed up with people at my yard with transport who jot off to things, with spaces, and are quite happy to watch me pay £50 a trip to get a lift to the same show. Sigh.

I know a couple of people who bought from 3Counties and they were very pleased with the service and the finished boxes. They even took photos of the build as it was progressing so that they could see how things were coming along :)

Sorry been away for a while
Yes I have one and I love it
Was a bit dissapointed with the interior of the van when it arrived but it has now had 2 mots with very little spent on it, as opposed to my friends similar van from another company that has just cost £4k to get through its first mot:eek: though cosmetically it was much smarter than mine-so think they are a good judge of vans really!
Very easy to drive and load, horses travel very well
Just love it really :D
oh and yes its purple :D

newrider.com