34 and scared of exams

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
I have been going to college one day a week to re sit my maths gcse. It's so hard I am to old.

My last exams are on Monday and friday next week and I am terrified. I have worked really hard but finding the las module difficult and I am using every excuse under the sun to not revise. My oven is spotless:eek:

So my hard goes out to you younger NR's who are reading this when you should be revising and goodluck

:rolleyes:Ooooh good luck mrs, sure you'll kick a$$
Studying :rolleyes: Always study in the same place, e.g. your desk. The moment your mind starts to wander get up and get away from the desk. Only come back when you're ready to give it another go. Anytime your mind starts to wander get your butt away from that desk - it may be only five minutes you manage at first but gradually you condition yourself to study for longer periods of time.

Thanks FM. We had a go again on Sunday. Its just the cooker really is dirty and under the beds needs a tidy.

Looking forward to the next part of the diary

How come you've got so many exams, are you doing others besides maths?
I'm not taking my own advice where studying's concerned - ended up lazing about watching dirty dancing and lusting over patrick swayze (rip). Just can't get going with my diary entry. :rolleyes:

Wow ownedbychanter, much respect to you for doing your math exam again! Hope it goes well for you. I used to find revision quite difficult, I used to get very distracted.

and take some rescue remedy the day of the exams - I recently sat exams for an HNC in Animal Care (haven't studied in over twenty years since a degree) so struggled with revising and know how you feel.
Rescue Remedy helps you relax a bit and when you relax, your brain relaxes and it is easier to access data and facts from it.

newrider.com