A I love my horse thread

Lissie

Jan 18, 2016
I haven't ridden Charlie for absolutely ages due to working full time having no flood lights and shows on every weekend in the arenas. But today I finally managed to get back on board, was expecting at least a few bucks and him to feel like a bottle of pop he's never had this long off work before. But he totally surprised me, he was his usual polite self, he went straight on the bit like he hadn't had a day off let alone weeks. He didn't even bat an eyelid when the steam train came past.

Sorry for the self indulgent post but he makes me so proud :D

IMG_20160228_190643.jpg

Hahah me too Bodshi, he's a cutie. He had been off work for 8 weeks, and I felt really really bad about it:oops: but I have Raynards so I really suffer in the cold and work full time.

A very good boy gimp he seemed really happy to be in work, love his attitude he's such a laid back easy little horse :)

Reactions: Bodshi
@horseandgoatmom he is a little super star I've only had him a year but so far we have done a bit of everything and he is ace so much fun! I'm so excited to get him out more this season.

Aha he is currently looking a bit yellow :rolleyes: he goes more dapply in summer.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
@horseandgoatmom I'm not doing a lot of hacking atm, as our yard is off a main road, although when the weather is dryer we do have 70 acres to hack round and can get onto the lanes. I will have a look for the thread.

@Jane&Ziggy aww thank you. Is Ziggy a connie? Have you got a pic?

newrider.com