A rather special tea time with the Cortrasnas

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
This afternoon myself and Mr.C are having rather a special tea break.

Daisyp8 is treating us to some rather large slices of her delicious fudge cake....which is rather amazing given that Daisy is over in the wilds of Lincolnshire and I am over here in the wilds of Cavan!:biggrin:

Having had a rather mild little grumble that I dont get treats over here, the delightful young lady actually air mailed me something to stuff my face with!:giggle:

Cheers Daisy - you are an absolute super star - it was one of the best choccy fudge cakes we have ever tasted - yum yum!:mstickle:

IMGP1194.jpg

How jealous am i! I'm sitting here daydreamin about chocolate and you put this thread up! Well done Daisy!

Yay, it got there .... :bounce: :bounce: :dance:

Though bless it, it looks a bit "second hand" doesn`t it .... :giggle:

I do hope you both liked it, it was baked with a lot of choccy ... tee hee ... i just had the last slice with a cup of tea .... it was a bit nice ... I`ve just got to work those calories off now :biggrin: xx

I know shes spoilt me rotten hasn't she?:redface: Daisy it arrived looking totally perfect in every way - the slightly 'frilly' edges were lifting them out of the container ....and my son picked a little bit if fudge icing of to taste it! I slapped his hand though!:bounce:.......Mammy doesnt share choccy cake with ANY one!:ninja:

LMAO !!!! Tell him next time i`ll send 3 peices ... and that`s a promise ... I`ll make sure his is the biggest slice, for being a good lad and doing the house work and looking after his mammy :wink: xx

I was lucky enough to have Daisy deliver me a slice in person yesterday and have to say it's the best most yummy cake I've had in ages :smile:

You mean to say you have Daisy the Cake nearby the bake for you at regular intervals??? Now you are just showing off Stripey - I hope all that access to slices of yummy cake does not do as much harm to your waistline as it would to mine!:giggle:

Hee hee hee ... you should the damage it`s doing to my waistline after i learnt i could bake these scrummy cakes :redface:

I try and make sure i use all the stork marg up in one go, in one big bakefest, so i purposefully don`t have any in the cupboard ... other wise we`d be eating cake every day lolol !!!

Awww glad you liked yours too Liz, you were very good sharing it with OH ... I can see me having to make a few cakes next time round .... I ended up having to take some to the post office too, for bribery purposes, as they were going to snaffle yours when i posted it lolol :redcarded: xx

Awww glad you liked yours too Liz, you were very good sharing it with OH ... I can see me having to make a few cakes next time round .... I ended up having to take some to the post office too, for bribery purposes, as they were going to snaffle yours when i posted it lolol :redcarded: xx

LOL if i'm lucky enough to get some again in the future I'll find a nice posh plate like Cortrasna's and move ps3 controller and computers to take pic...Henry nearly got in the photo too as he jumped up on the table about 1 sec later :giggle:

newrider.com