A shameless I love my pony thread!

bitsnpieces

Aug 22, 2007
Puz hasn't been ridden for ages but when I brought her in from the field I figured there was no time like the present to start her off on 10mins a day....but for such a short sesh I couldn't be bothered to tack up especially as we weren't schooling, only walking on a loose rein.

So two lead ropes attached to the headcollar, I jumped on bareback and off we pootled...she didn't put a foot wrong bless her heart!! She was nice and forward but wasn't silly at all :cloud9:

....might take her for a short walk round the block in the morning, now for that I will need a seatbelt and brakes :wink:

Awh what a good girl she is, you've got the best of both worlds just now - the joy of bringing on Inca, and the trustworthiness of Puz....wonder where Bella will fit lol?!

Awh what a good girl she is, you've got the best of both worlds just now - the joy of bringing on Inca, and the trustworthiness of Puz....wonder where Bella will fit lol?!

You're not far wrong there FM, although I usually word it as "the challenge of bringing on Inca....at least I've got Puz to help keep my nerves stable" :giggle:

I think Bells with be another Puz type but without being quite such an old boot, to be honest the more I get to know her, the more I think she's going to be a little superstar!

newrider.com