A wonderful morning...

Mary Poppins

Oct 10, 2004
Visit site
I went to catch Ben this morning and he did something he hasn’t done for months. He took one look at me and took off round the field! I have never been so pleased to find him hard to catch, it shows he is feeling better. He has that glint back in his eye which I have really missed. He no longer winches when I touch his back and seems so much happier.

And I had a good chat with the staff and have made my peace with them so things are looking much better. After looking a few yards I am staying put where I am, it may cost me a small fortune and we may have our ups and downs but it is our home.

Happy weekend everyone.

Reactions: GaryB and domane
Glad to hear Ben is feeling better and you have been able to make the situation livable for you too :D
Thank you. I think that I was just so upset that things which I could normally tolerate just blew my mind. I am happy there the vast majority of the time, and Ben is happy which is the most important thing.

Reactions: Jessey
This is good to read at last. I understand the yard issue bit sometimes staying put is best
Thank you. I just let all the frustrations build up and then I saw red. It is ridiculous really and just shows how much stress can influence my normal thought processes. No one on the yard is trying to upset me, they are trying to help in their own way but I took some comments to heart which were insignificant in the whole swing of things. Onwards and upwards, no point dwelling on things that have happened.

newrider.com