Addicted to amazon for hair lol

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
Im loving the range and prices of hair pieces and hair extensions on amazon :dance:

Anyone else buy theirs from amazon and what ones recommend?

Ive never tried hair extensions, alougth I do have fairly long hair as it is. I always worried it would fall out or something! Same with false lashes! I had some fitted for a wedding do, but chickened out before I left and peeled them off !

Do you have the ones that you properley attach, or the ones that clip in? I always like trying something new, but quite often to wimpish !

I too would be scared extensions would fall out!lol plus I am very hair-sore and can't abide anything pulling on my weak thin hair! Fortunately I have a very gentle handed hairdresser - she is worth her weight in gold.
I do like browsing ebay for hair products though - I've found some interesting red coloured shampoo (being as I am currently embracing all things ginger!)

I know lots of people who have had hair extensions and they do not fall out.

They usually complain they feel tight for a few days and then they are ok:smile:

If I had fine hair that did not grow I would use them.

I know lots of people who have had hair extensions and they do not fall out.

They usually complain they feel tight for a few days and then they are ok:smile:

If I had fine hair that did not grow I would use them.

The ones that are attached though, in the end can ruin your real hair - I asked my hairdresser about this, and she told me you do have to be careful and I think give your real hair a rest. Just wanted to add; these are the ones that bind to your actual hair - don't know if the clip on ones are the same?

I don't know about the clip on ones.

My friend used to have them done at the hairdressers, they just attach them to the underneath layer at the neck and round the sides, her normal hair was sort of bob length, so the end result used to look like long layered hair.

Just tried to google for a pic.

It seems there are some warnings about now that they can lead to hair lose:frown:

Yeah, that's what I'd heard. I think they weigh down your hair in the end or something? Oh well, I will stick with what I've got!:giggle:

I love amazon and hate ebay :wink:

I have clip in ones so can do all different styles and put off permenant ones as told ruin hair and leave bald patches over time.

I have shoulder length hair but so fine and thin plus doesnt grow past shouldrs.

I have straight extensions in rows or seperate clips, curly ones, wavy ones and lots of hair pieces :smile:

Never fall out and so easy. I was worried wouldnt do them right but so easy i cant believe never did it before and dont go out without them :bounce:

I LOVE Amazon. But the only hair pieces I ever got where turquoise and for the horse -not me.
Wouldn't it be super tough to match the hair color? My hair is too thick anyway. Stylist always want to go crazy with thinning it out. Or is it to make your hair look longer?

It is for volume and length as my hair is so thin and only grows so far then stops.

I can match the colour fine as my hair is dark brown and nothing exciting :wink:

The clip ins are so easy and the hair pieces are a lifesaver for work and when you cant be bothered doing anything much to it or when havent time to wash it lol :tongue:

I get comments on it all the time. I have just ordered a glamourous plaited bun, a curly up do, a messy knot type thingy, another pony tail with wavy flicks and next time will order a long straight pony tail

I got a pony tail from local extensions hairdresser and it was synthetic. I will never buy synthetic again as it gets so knotted and frizzy and looks unnatural when long at the edges in my opinion. Always natural hair :giggle:

newrider.com