Adjusting Saddle Co saddles - South West

Mossy

Jan 9, 2000
Dartmoor
There is at last a mobile Saddle Co saddle fitter and tree adjuster in the south and southwest of this sceptred isle. Her name is Jill Tremal and she is brilliant!!!

Based in Portsmouth but covers kent to Cornwall to Gloucester and Bristol. just a small patch of the country!!!

Was it you that posted on IHDG about this? Do you know if the adjustment can be done on site? Apparently my fitter has one of the tools too now.

It did have to up to press, but it sounds like all the fitters have been issued with something called a gullet crank. This will enable them to adjust the gullet plate themselves, if this can be done on site then even better. It'll certainly free things up a bit at Walsall too I'd imagine.

Yann Yes it was me. You have sussed me out! I wondered if it was you or if there were two Yanns.
Yes the fitters do adjust on site. Conn's saddle was too narrow, so Jill visited, assessed, adjusted, reassessed and readjusted, and Conn pronounced herself happy ie she permitted the saddle on her back and did not buck me off when I sat in it! Moss' was checked and pronounced fine. The service is superb, and the delights of having a saddler on site :D :D :D

newrider.com