Adventures.....solo!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Buoyed by Gracie's continued good behaviour, on Sunday I trailered her to Kinver Edge, which is about 20 mins (towing time!) away from the yard. I followed Jill and Mark who were towing their two and the three of us had a jolly old time blasting through the woods. It's Jill's old patch so she led us on a grand tour! I was super-proud to tow Gracie solo again, especially as Mark's horse wouldn't load into their trailer to come home - but walked straight into mine! So driving back I had the responsibility of his horse too! (My trailer is bigger than theirs and his horse is not called Bigs for nothing!)

This morning I took Gracie to my first ever clinic with the RC. I have joined the Ludlow one this time, which is local to where I live....but not to where I keep Gracie, but I don't mind driving the extra. But the club is only just starting and I fancied being in it from the beginning. We went to a JUMP clinic too, no less.

Both outings, my supercob was foot perfect and totally amaze-balls. I love her very much!

(No pics worth sharing as photographer-hubby stayed home)

newrider.com