Adverts?

Bodshi

Apr 23, 2009
Yorkshire
Just wondered what everyone else is seeing?

On my laptop it's pretty standard - things that I've googled recently crop up as adverts. On my phone it's much more annoying - invites to contact hot guys, where to find the best Russian dates etc. I've never been on a dating site so I don't know where ads are coming from :p

Meanwhile, the 'buy fake ID' thread seems to be on a mission to reproduce and take over the board ... I thought it was actually quite funny when I read it. They only provide real genuine documents to help you start a new life as another person you know ;)

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
I reported about 252 of those posts as spam so hopefully they will all be gone soon!
Could do with one of those hot men though :p

Reactions: Jessey
I think we need to give admin some time to tweak things. A few of us have commented about the ads on the recent upgrade thread. I'm sure it's being looked at.

The fake threads seemed to have started since the upgrade. There just frustrating.

I posted in the recent upgrade thread, but I am still seeing no ads on my desktop and the ones on my mobile take up the whole screen and are driving me a bit potty (well the one at the top of the page is the main one annoying me) :) Mike did say he is working on it though, so hopefully with a little more time he'll get it tweeked :)

Just wondered what everyone else is seeing?

On my laptop it's pretty standard - things that I've googled recently crop up as adverts. On my phone it's much more annoying - invites to contact hot guys, where to find the best Russian dates etc. I've never been on a dating site so I don't know where ads are coming from :p

Meanwhile, the 'buy fake ID' thread seems to be on a mission to reproduce and take over the board ... I thought it was actually quite funny when I read it. They only provide real genuine documents to help you start a new life as another person you know ;)

Aw come on, you know you want a hot russian date don't you?!! Lol lol sorry, but how come you're getting those?! I can't see any on mine!!!!
Yeah the fake id one is so very genuine isn't it?!!!!

Reactions: Bodshi
Aw come on, you know you want a hot russian date don't you?!! Lol lol sorry, but how come you're getting those?! I can't see any on mine!!!!
Yeah the fake id one is so very genuine isn't it?!!!!

Haha, I certainly don't - hard enough to keep my OH happy and have enough horsey time lol. An Arab with Russian lines though, that might be a different matter ... I've no idea why I'm getting all these dating ads, I've honestly never been on anything to do with dating, honest, honest!!

newrider.com