Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

X

xJenniferx

I have to vent some anger and upset before I see my boy today.

I have been working 12 hour shifts for the pas 5 days and have been informed by my mum that Tyler is slightly on the dirty side.

Now if he were bay I could handle it, but as I grey he doesnt cover it that well.

If I dont post back on here, you will know the muck was bad and I have ran off into the fields and forest never to be seen again!!!

horses are supposed to get dirty it takes bugs etc off their coats and they like to roll in mud, he will be grand, lwt him dry off and brush it of him.

I dont mind Tyler getting dirty, and makes me feel good that at least he is enjoying himself out there, it is the extent to which he gets dirty. He gets it in places he just shouldnt. He has a medium weight waterproof on, but regardless he i still filthy. I have seen him push along the ground. Checked the fit etc and the rug is fine. Eough room to move about it, not tight anywhere, not rubbing. He is just a dirty horse :cool::rolleyes: I was wanred about this when I bought him, but he has out done himself this year.

[He has a medium weight waterproof on

He has a rug on :eek:??? Bolero gets pretty dirty although he has a rug on it gets in a few places that I think he's got a rug on, how did it get there!!!

It doesn't get on his back or anything though so before I ride, I don't spend hours brushing him off!!!

He was bad. Mud was still wet so had to let it dry before I brushed him. Hosed the legs down. Head was covered. tail was knotted ( I think he has been playing in bushses) and his mane was a disaster.

Looked very chuffed with himself. It would appear that mud is like a badge of honour at our yard, and I suspect any others, among horses.

However as he seemed to have ejoyed himself I could forgive him.

newrider.com