albion legend 5000 dressage saddle

I have an Albion K2 Legend and absolutely love it, very comfy sorry not sure how much it differs though from the one you've been offered.

i've got a K2 jumping and an SLK dressage. They are both nice but the SLK does put you in a very fixed position. I like it (as theres less for me to think about!) but I know others that don't.

I absolutely love my dressage saddle:D it makes me ride better, my horse loves it and certainly goes better in it:)

I have a question if that's ok!! does anyone hack out in their dressage saddle? I have a GP saddle too and it's really not doing my position any favours! but not sure if you can safely hack out in a dressage saddle

I have an Albion SLK and love it. Have hacked out in it and its fine, but don't try and jump in it like I did with dressage length stirrups - there is nowhere to put your knees! I normally hack out in my GP, but somehow it feels less secure.

i used to hack in my SLK but its not partcularly comfortable for any length of time - so I bought the K2 for jumping and hacking

yes Wally please do, i am still thinking about the saddle so any info would be appreciated :)
thanks xx
edited to say i have promised an answer by tomorrow so hurry up Wally :D
ps what do tyou think of Ideal Jessica's?

Last edited:
we have had a lot of probs with the packing in the albion changing and not fitting the horse. The saddle has had to be remoulded 3 times since it was brought a year ago as the packing comapcts and changes so quickly, so just be aware initially you will have to get it assessed a lot. Lovely to ride in though.

PS. I always hack in my dressage saddle.

newrider.com