Albion Selecta for Dressage

Sophini

Oct 25, 2004
By the air museum!
I've been using by Albion for jumping only at the moment but wondered if anyone had used them regularly for dressage and how they found them?

I love the saddle and would buy an Albion dressage saddle but i can't find a buyer for my Kieffer at the moment and getting very close to my first dressage event i think the dressage pad for my albion is going to be the most affordable option.

All comments appreciated please!! :D

I used a Selecta for a couple of years before getting a "proper" dressage saddle.

It wasn't a problem for the lower levels (prelim and novice) and I even competed at the regionals with it. However I found that it didn't help my position as much as a dressage saddle did and as I progressed a decent dressage saddle was much better.

As an interim measure I don't see a problem going for the dressage pads, but long term I'd go for a "proper" dressage saddle.

I had an albion selecta and loved it to bits, it was great!!! depends, if your planning on setting the world alight then maybe change. If not, stick with it, they are fab saddles! x

newrider.com