All hail my Dad and opinions please!

Snowyboy

Jun 6, 2007
Sunny South Wales
My Dad is amazing - he has just told me he has dumped a big load of cash in an account for littly's (who isn't so little! 130cm this morning - eeekkk) next pony - its a big sum too :dance: OMG my Dad is amazing - it will allow us to really be able to look around when the time comes - its in a big interest account as well so it will be even bigger when we need it

he came into some unexpected money and as he doesn't "need" it and wasn't expecting it he has set up an account for her :dance:

OMG I LOVE my Dad! He bought the pony she has now for her so we didn't have to sell Snowy - he's a right good egg :dance:

Now - serious question :help:

Turnout questions!

Her tweed is blue tweed, navy velvet collar with gold and red in the check so she wears it with a red tie with gold stars on (bought from Ponies on Parade)

for show hunter and whp someone said really red wasn't the done thing so I've bought a Pretty Ponies blue with gold spots tie and scrunchie

but to me it looks "boring" and I like the red better but if its not correct for class then I can use the boring blue and gold!

What do you think? red or blue? you decide :redface:

can't get over my Dad - I cried!

No idea about turnout but that's fantastic about your Dad!! Dad's really are brilliant at times, I've him to thank for buying my Grandma's house for me and OH to live in :biggrin:

Wow, that's great news!! Dad's are the best!! My dad's helped me out more times than I can remember bless him!! He still tries to give me 'pocket money' even though I'm 26!! :giggle:

Hmmmm, not sure re the ties, I'm sure I've seen both colours used in SH at local level here, but I personally prefer blue myself. My tie is blue, but then again, maybe I'm just boring lol! :biggrin:

LOL - we don't use buttonholes for whp/shp! We save it for the blue jacket as it matches the bling browband (hears the shudders all the way down the internet LOL) on his show bridle!

scrunchie goes on a bun type thing at the back and it matches the tie - we put her hair in a hairnet and then double it over and then the scrunchie goes on right up by the hard hat - is that ok?

newrider.com