Almost Spring like today

nat17

Minnie, Sam and Dolly
May 30, 2002
Cotswolds
Visit site
Lovely day here, bright sunshine all day.

I didnt make the most of it as I had a touch of food poisoning but I did do the horses earlier and it was so nice..

I wormed the ponies..apart from Dolly as she was having none of it!

What did you all do on such a lovely day?

Well it was lovely here too - windy until tea time tho - so madam was lightly lunged and we walked in hand. Been spamming my Ariats Windermeres up - they'd got rather mucky and I'm wearing them tomorrow for working on site, so best look half clean!! They are dying tho as they've had sooooo much wear!
Oh and it's bed changing day plus washing... So thrilling lol. Been watching the birds too and heard a lovely Robin too - very springy! Early night tonight - just going to skip out and hang night nets.

We had beautiful blue skys and sun all day was still light at just turning 6!!!
I had the dogs out this morning,had an hour at the yard this morning,took neala for a wee walk and inhand graze on the nise green grass in the field opposit hers and this evening gave her a groom and a few snogs and cuddles :) and in between been at work :-( which i would usually enjoy but today despite the lovely weather we had nothing but miserable, moaning,cup 1/2 empty customers,i will never understand it!!

newrider.com