Altogether now- And wipe

newforest

She's not fat, she's too short :-)
Mar 15, 2008
A field
Your number plates.

Friend and I got stopped because hers were dirty and not readable.
You can be fined for this but she had a nice chap who just have her a warning and she found something to clean it with.
Me, well after I came up 'no trace' (because they like to check passengers) I embarrassed myself by saying quite loudly ' mines fit take your time with your details' :rolleyes::p I too had a nice chap and went a little scarlet. ;)

Aren't they young!!!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Hahahaa. When we had the first Landy our plates became un readable and someone did warn us!!! Everyone thought it was a right old shed on wheels lol it was brand new - but we did have a horrible habit of either getting stuck in ditches plus our road was unmade and dreadful!

chunky monkey

May 2, 2007
...la la land
One went past me yesterday while I was out having a little carriage drive. It was a fancy land rover. The number plate was total illegible with the mud.
I failed an MOT test one year as the garage said my number plate was illegible. Not due to mud, it was because a stone had flown up and cracked it. There was an indent in the plate and it was bent in at the stone impact point. I questioned the garage as they had MOT'ed it for 5 years previous and never failed it. Cheek of it.