Amazing day :)

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
Today I had the most amazing day pottering around the yard. I was taken to the yard today and I spent the afternoon slowly pottering about tidying up and sorting things. I sorted Kia's stable and topped it up ready for deep littering over winter, sorted out my feed bins and storage containers in the feed room, tidied up my tack area and took an inventory of what I had and what needs washed and then got my boy brought in from the field and I groomed him before tacking him up :D

Felt amazing Being back on board, my foot is feeling tender but it was worth it, walked, trotted and cantered then had a wee blast up the hay field, he was such a superstar but he is very very unfit :oops: so I will be gradually building myself and him back up to fitness. It's given me some incentive :) he is looking great if a bit plump but I'm not worried as winter is coming and with the exercise I'm sure he will lose some of it :) I have gained about 10lbs and it shows :( so hoping that riding and getting out on my bike will help me shift what sitting on my butt for 71/2 weeks has put on.:oops:

Looking good :)

Trotting

Cantering

Cooling down

Gallop video :D its better in HD

Great pictures!! And that video is lovely especially the end when you are patting him, very sweet. Nothing wrong with your riding you look brilliant!

Reactions: MrC
The 3rd trotting picture is lovely and I agree that field is divine haha

Reactions: MrC
Thanks everyone, I have to say I felt my back hurting last night, I haven't really been riding continuously for a while and I felt yesterday's activity, was definitely worth it though lol :)

newrider.com