And she's lame

After that video I did put the MTG on it for a bit and sudocreme, as you mused I didn't want the skin to be getting wet daily as thought that might just tip it over the edge into something worse. It is no longer peeling off in big flakes like that, regardless its still odd.

The vet did warn me to watch out for her going down without warning, it's a pretty worrying thing, not like panic but that low grade worry that's never ending and exhausting :( I used to deal with a narcoleptic horse on a daily basis, so have seen that a lot, not sure it would be the same tho.
No probably would be more like how they drop when pts sadly. Molly used to descend gracefully, wake up a bit and shake herself.

Reactions: Jessey
Any update?
No update really, she's sound and happy but with the covid stuff we haven't been able to have the heart re-checked. The odd thing on the non-lame leg continues, my gut says it's actually a skin issue as it's had less fur all winter and still does and seems to be going further up than it was before, I'll talk with the vet when she's next out but it's not high on the priority list as long as it's not bothering her.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com