And this pony is free because...????

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
It's not free - he's just messed up the pricing I think! He says he'd consider a lower price to the right home, and I imagine he's not intending to pay THEM!
I'm glad it can walk, trot and canter in both directions. Would be very unfortunate if the poor thing was only ever able to travel in one direction!

Reactions: Trewsers

AliciaA

Sep 18, 2015
It's not free - he's just messed up the pricing I think! He says he'd consider a lower price to the right home, and I imagine he's not intending to pay THEM!
I'm glad it can walk, trot and canter in both directions. Would be very unfortunate if the poor thing was only ever able to travel in one direction!

:confused: The title says free though

AliciaA

Sep 18, 2015
It actually says for free ^^. Maybe I missing something but that doesn't seem to make sense?
4587965874 number is held under 458 area code and 458 area code works for State / Area / Carrier Oregon and City / Area / Carrier Eugene and this area has time zone -8.

KP nut

I'd rather be riding.
Dec 22, 2008

Haha!! Just seen a series of ads in a row with identical wording. 7 Stunning lads or lasses with great attitudes who can work in a school, hack out and pop a jump. All can also be groomed and shod and have clean limbs. All need a loving home as they are super.

Why not just say " horse for sale. Has 4 legs and a head. Can be ridden or alternatively can eat grass in a field or stand in a stable!"

At least looking at pony ads is distracting twin 1 from her sore arm.

AliciaA

Sep 18, 2015
Haha!! Just seen a series of ads in a row with identical wording. 7 Stunning lads or lasses with great attitudes who can work in a school, hack out and pop a jump. All can also be groomed and shod and have clean limbs. All need a loving home as they are super.

Why not just say " horse for sale. Has 4 legs and a head. Can be ridden or alternatively can eat grass in a field or stand in a stable!"

also - http://www.horseclicks.com/2006-dun-quarter-horse-mare/horses/830235

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013

'It's a horse. Slightly psychotic or I wouldn't be selling it. Hopefully you won't realise this until you get it home. Now give me your cash.'
The truth behind 90% of horse ads!

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
The ad reads to me like she's in the states as we don't normally coggins test here, nor have ranches, perhaps they missed that its midlands UK

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
Free to a good home in Britain....presumably because it would cost so much to ship it over here to work our growing industry of East Midlands cattle ranches. ;)

Reactions: Jessey

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Coggins is the test for Equine Infectious Anemia, we don't routinely test for it in the UK as it is a notifiable disease here, but you would have to test to return to the UK from the continent and they test for it in most of the US when you travel across state lines

Reactions: domane