Angel Mia

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
My beloved cat was hit by a car and killed. She was the light of my life and touched everyone she met, she will never be forgotten. Hope she's chasing birdies in cat heaven.

11146503_10155483155570156_7331996758056734530_o.jpg

So sorry @Ale. We've had loads of cats over the years and only 2 have died of old age.

I'm sure Mia had the best life any cat could wish for because your love for your animals shines through everything you post. RIP Mia, beautiful girl x

Reactions: squidsin and MrA
Heartbroken, just looking through all my pics of her she was such a character.

I got the phonecall luckily a lovely lady stopped and picked her up for which I will be forever grateful.

She was an amazing cat taken far too soon, I'll share all my pics of her as I'm sure you'll agree she was a cutie.

Reactions: orbvalley
So sorry to read this, what a pretty girl and obviously a little character too. Big hugs :( x

Reactions: MrA
Ale I’m so sorry. ((Hugs)) no cat could wish for a better life than she had with you Ale, take comfort from that if you can x

Oh I am so sorry, as you know I have lost 2 cats to cars in the last few years, it is utterly heartbreaking. Poor lovely Mia. RIP, and sending you love, Ale.

O dear. OH never got another cat after ours was killed by a car - That is Surrey for you. The foxes never seem to get run over in the streets round here and I wonder why.

Well I just about made it through work without crying, I was up all night I had to say it was allergies. Miss her so much which is silly I didn't live with her anymore but she was still such a huge part of my life. Unless I live in the middle of no where in the future I'll not be able to have a cat again

newrider.com