animal communication session - bit long & possibly self indulgent

rubysmum

Sep 11, 2006
leicester
sent pictures of ruby & oliver off to an animal communicator a few days ago - got my feedback today - thought i might share it cos it was interesting......
she was very accurate in describing Rubys' personality, approach to work & general character - told me that :
she disliked being tacked up - TRUE
that she liked to keep to herself in the herd but could make very close friends - TRUE
that her food ration had been cut - TRUE
that she preferred to be in the middle of a group when hacking in company - TRUE
she said that the reason that Ruby gives for spooking out riding is that Ruby feels the other horses & riders don't pay enough attention to the small things & its her job to watch out for that kind of thing
she asked Ruby to tell her a happy memory & Ruby said ice cream - she was given one a couple of summers ago - I had totally forgotten about it
she said that Ruby generally likes where she lives but thinks some of the residents are a bit strange
the only sad bit for me was what she said Ruby felt about her work - Ruby understands that its good for her to work & she doesnt want to give up yet - but longer hack make her joints ache & she would like to do a bit less.
Oliver's feedback made me cry -
the communicator said that Oliver wanted to tell me that he has been sent to help me, that he wanted to say thank you & to let me know that his feet feel much better now:)
he also wanted me to know that he likes cantering in company - VERY TRUE
& that he isnt very brave on his own - TRUE
his happy memory is receiving medals & ribbons - I know that he did RC competing in the past.
i was generally very impressed.
A cynic could say that she could have spent hrs plouging thru threads on here to find some of this out but given what she charged me - hardly anything - it would seem a complex way to earn a few pennies.
what have other folks' experiences of communicators been?

Very very interesting:D

I had a communicator for Joey a couple of weeks ago and every single thing fitted and everything was true. In fact the only thing I couldn't fit was she said he liked jumping and could jump big but rushes. Well Joey does rush at fences but looks more terrified than like he enjoys it. I got a cd of the whole communication and I told her nothing. all i sent was 3 pics of Joey and some of his tail. I'm even thinking of getting it done for Odin as i was so impressed.

Id love to have this done with Lydi, being an ex racer maybe it would reveal quite a bit about her career. I think i might look into it. Can you give me any details? :) xx

Hmmm... I had one done as I am just that type of person and I would of lapped up everything but I did feel the person I got was quite wrong!

I now feel you almost have to want to believe in it a bit and try and match up the information! (this is just in my experience)

So the lady with whom I had my communication with was lovely - but I did not feel any magic was happening. Though I may get another done in the future with someone else and see how we go!
xx

in case anyone else is interested - i am not sure if the communicator does this as a service/job - will speak to her in next few days & check that she is happy for me to giveout contact details - if so - i will PM them to anyone who wants me to
xx:)

in case anyone else is interested - i am not sure if the communicator does this as a service/job - will speak to her in next few days & check that she is happy for me to giveout contact details - if so - i will PM them to anyone who wants me to
xx:)

Sorry just PM'd you, dint realise you had posted :rolleyes: x

newrider.com