another addition to our Gang - Fraser

Lemme

May 22, 2008
East Yorkshire
2yrs 7 months Black Cocker Spaniel - fully trained hearing dog, however he he didn't cope with the job when placed, so they have been looking for a home for him for some time - hes been passed around and returned quite a bit - so a little confused and not very confident, my daughter and her husband have decided to give him a chance and a shot at a forever home, they cannot have Children so this is the start of their family I think (other than the horses), they are prepared to work with him however long it takes.Fraser.JPG Fraser 2.JPG Fraser 2.JPG

hes been as good as gold so far, he came up to the field on Sunday and had a good run round with son in law whilst Charlie was worked, looking very promising.

Hello Fraser, what a sweet little soul. I hope he settles in well. Cockers are so needy, I am sure they suffer being passed from pillar to post.

Oh, lovely boy. I'm glad he has found his way into your family, hopefully a brighter and more secure future for him from now on!

a quick update, this little fellow is now a full fledged permanent member of our extended Gang and has been fully adopted, he has displayed no behavioural problems which he was reported to have (not that it would have made any difference - he had them on day 1) and is now ruling the roost at daughters, he is best friends with our little Henry and is friends with the Neds! all he needed was stability.

newrider.com