Another coffee question

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Yuk. Just made a some fairtrade coffee - the ground variety. Horrible stuff. Wish I had stuck with the Taylors of Harrogate brand. That'll teach me! Now I'm stuck with a bag of treacle coffee...........:giggle::eek: What brands of ground coffee do you all like best? I like the Rich Italian (hehehee) Taylors one. But to be honest any of theirs are good. Anyway the orange Club biscuit went down well that I had to take the taste away with.:giggle::wub:

Treacle coffee, not sure I like the sound of that before you make it.

You can't beat a Costa. ;)

Ah. Costa coffee. Hmm. Last time I had a cup of that it induced a full blown panic attack (seriously):eek: I think I just over loaded with caffiene that day. I couldn't breathe properly. Then again it could have been stress through other things. I have since been a bit scared to try it again:wub:

I love their hot chocolate as well, but actually I only have latte from Costa.
I don't drink coffee very often its addictive.

I am reliably informed (i.e. it's not just me) that our coffee beats Costa. It is the Bristot Tiziano blend. But I have to admit than in the absence of my own cafe's coffee, I will go for Costa because it is reliable.

If you want to make filter coffee (like a plain coffee) some of the Taylors coffees are ok, choose as you like (can you tell I don;t have much time for filter coffee?). For espresso at home I would choose Illy.

I love coffee :biggrin:

There is a cuban/spanish type restaurant/tapa/cafe place right next to where I go to college couple evenings a week and their coffee is lovely.

If I am ever where you are Jane&Ziggy I will try your coffee, I'd probably have to have several cups, just to be sure :giggle:

Coffee makes me human :bounce:

I drink Fairtrade coffee all the time - there are two kinds, and I can't remember the other one's name.

Trying to get rid of my addiction to instant coffee, though, so I drink mainly Redbush or various herbal teas.

Can't stand the stuff! But love the smell of it. We use beans at work so its fresh and then I sniff the bag after I top up the beans. I know. In wierd

newrider.com