Another fun pony ride today

MPR

Oct 22, 2006
Minnesota, USA
It was in the low 30's to I thought I'd better get Patches out again. I didn't have anyone to ride with this time so my husband came along with his truck. This is only the 2nd time Patches has been out since I got him back. He doesn't know the neighborhood yet. We did quite a bit of trotting and he seemed to enjoy getting out.... me too! :redface:

100_0005.jpg

100_0008.jpg

100_0010.jpg

100_0009.jpg

Let me know if I'm posting too many pictures. Usually I don't get any on a ride because I'm the only one with a camera.

How can you post too many pics? Patches is so gorgeous and it looks a fab ride. He reminds me of my 'Misty of Chincoteague' book ... I always wanted a pony like that :inlove:

no such thing as too many pictures :D Patches is so handsome :) and just HOW cold is it where you are!!!!!!! we're still mostly in two-digit figures (and thats's celsius) in the UK!

no such thing as too many pictures :D Patches is so handsome :) and just HOW cold is it where you are!!!!!!! we're still mostly in two-digit figures (and thats's celsius) in the UK!

It was in the low 30's F. I don't know what that equals in Celsius?? It's supposed to get up to 46 F tomorrow! All the snow will be gone. I think I'll go ride again tomorrow... may be venture out further. :happy:

newrider.com