Another Hoof boot question?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Can anyone explain please why Belles feet measure the same front and back, yet the renegades I now have for her hind feet are too small for her fronts? Same measurements but different shape, fronts much rounder, but I cant get the renegades near the fronts at all, far too narrow???

The widest bit of the hind feet is further back generally, more like 3/4 back than 1/2 way, I guess that will make a difference. I've not tried Jess' rene's on her hinds but am intrigued to now. Her cavallo fitted both.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
The widest bit of the hind feet is further back generally, more like 3/4 back than 1/2 way, I guess that will make a difference. I've not tried Jess' rene's on her hinds but am intrigued to now. Her cavallo fitted both.
Yes you’re right, I’m guessing with the widest bit right at the back on her hinds they just sneak in where the fronts being rounder get stuck. Hmm maybe need to re measure and possibly go up a size. Thanks @Jessey I knew you’d have an answer

Reactions: Jessey
Zi's Easyboots are two sizes. Sorry no help at all! Lol

When Belle had easyboots before they were a size different front to back too, I never actually measured her feet then as the trimmer was also a boot fitter so he sorted sizes out for me.
The boot buying malarkey is painful to be honest, all the different makes and models on the market now is bewildering.

Reactions: Trewsers
When Belle had easyboots before they were a size different front to back too, I never actually measured her feet then as the trimmer was also a boot fitter so he sorted sizes out for me.
The boot buying malarkey is painful to be honest, all the different makes and models on the market now is bewildering.
Ain't that the truth, it's not just about the sole size but the shape and wall angle, heel size and the general design, there's certainly no easy way to know what you need, thankfully lots of people struggle so there's a strong second hand market, I've always managed to get my money back on mistakes.

Reactions: Kite_Rider
What did make me laugh today, Mr KR came with me for a leg stretch, when he saw the renes he said’ oh wow! She looks like some kind of horsey super hero, those could be part of her iron horse (as in Ironman comic book hero)suit’ he was quite tickled by the construction of them. Little things eh???

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com