Another outing this weekend!

bitsnpieces

Aug 22, 2007
Puz had such a fab time at our showing outing a few weekends ago, I'm taking her out to the same venue again for the Championship Show that we qualified for.

I don't think we'll get anywhere, but it was lovely seeing her enjoying herself and loving being pampered so why not!

This will also be our maiden voyage in our horsebox (EEEEEEEEEEK!) that I picked up at the beginning of the week, so makes for a good bit of practice!

Thanks Native Lover! I should have someone coming with me who I can arm with a camera :wink:

The professional pics from when we were there last time were awful, so also hoping they might be a bit better this time too!

Looking forward to seeing photos...I do love miss Puzz :inlove:

I keep meaning to have another go at showing....but it just doesn't seem to happen :tongue:

Off we set this morning!!! Puz was her usual amazing self, this little girlie is just a sweetheart, you can just take her anywhere and she never fails to behave impeccably.

I was surprisingly comfortable driving the box, it's only a little 3.5t but I just love it! There was one eejit who made a very risky overtaking manoeuvre on a narrow lane, blaring his horn, my sister was following in her car and said that he had overtaken a few other cars in a similar fashion, so he was just a bit of wally.

We didn't have too long to wait til we had to go in, she was sweetheart in the ring and her trot up is certainly more forward (now I have to get her stay forward but just be a little more steady and balanced).

She came a respectable 2nd, unfortunately I didn't get any pics, but here is a shiny Puz pic once we were back home. Hopefully the professional pics will be a bit better this time!

DA33A5D5-170D-49EE-860D-ABA1DF42F132-6915-00000AF54A70AD43_zps1aff0c19.jpg

She looks lovely and a kind girl :angel:

2nd wow well done to both of you :dance:

I want a clapping smilie for such occasions :wink:

Cant wait to see the prof photos and hope they arent disappointing this time when Im sure you would love one to keep :tongue:

The pro pics weren't very good again, he's only taken one, which wasn't great! He hasn't taken any pics of her trotting and didn't take any pics at all of the third horse in the class! Never mind, we'll just have to go to another show so we can get a good pic :wink:

A 'respectable' second?!!! Talk about modest! Well done puz and you. Lovely to hear you are out and about with the 'old' girl. And she is like a daz advert in that picture, glowing from her white bits lol! Well done the pair of you.

The pro pics weren't very good again, he's only taken one, which wasn't great! He hasn't taken any pics of her trotting and didn't take any pics at all of the third horse in the class! Never mind, we'll just have to go to another show so we can get a good pic :wink:

sounds like a plan:wink: well done, Puzz looks very smart!

newrider.com