Any jewellery makers on here? Or recommendations?

Star the Fell

Jun 14, 2015
i have seen a pendant on Etsy that I would really like making from Stars tail hair. Unfortunately the maker is in America, so I am looking for someone who could copy the design or do something similar.

I am rubbish at this so can’t post a link. The pendant is called “the mane profile” and is on Etsy if someone could post a link for me perhaps?

Message Wally & ask for Kayti's details, her stuff is lovely. I'd dig you out the details but I'm off out & probably won't be back online until tomorrow x

Another vote for From The Tail on FB. Had some lovely stuff from there. They do bracelets or resin jewellery, leather keyrings, paperweights.... broad selection xx

Reactions: OwnedbyChanter
I sent her tail hair off to Tail End jewellery and have now received a beautiful eternity bracelet and a circle of friendship pendant. I am so pleased with them
They sent back a tiny bit of unused hair too, so I will have this incorporated into a paperweight for my desk at work.
Highly recommend this company if anyone wants any jewellery making.

I sent her tail hair off to Tail End jewellery and have now received a beautiful eternity bracelet and a circle of friendship pendant. I am so pleased with them
They sent back a tiny bit of unused hair too, so I will have this incorporated into a paperweight for my desk at work.
Highly recommend this company if anyone wants any jewellery making.
I have just ordered a necklace with chanters hair from that company.

Some people think I’m strange as I have not lost chanter yet the date is set for Oct 12 but I didn’t want to cut his tail on the day. I want something now so that when it happens I have him with me already

newrider.com