Anybody know 'Prince?' black pony

Hoof-Prints

May 10, 2008
About 2 years ago.. or 3? gahh :p bad memory, i had a little 12.2hh pony on loan (might have been sold at 13hh though, not sure) and i had for about a year, he was then sold on to somewhere fairly local- but never got round to seeing him :p

he is in the west midlands and goes to Rugby Riding Club show i think, he would be about 10 or 11 now i am guessing but his age was never certain so that might be wrong.

He is black with a little snip on his nose and a star, two back socks and a thick cresty neck, also a lovley wavy tail:p

just wondered if anybody has seen him about at shows as i'd like to know how he is doing :) was sold as 'Noddy' then renamed 'Prince'

I can't be sure but I was offered a similar pony by a girl called Sharon in Gilson near Coleshill, his ownership was a bit dubious at the time so I truned him down, I have no photos but I remember him being a sweet shy little pony who just needed tlc. This would have been about 7 years ago now.

I know a 12.2 black pony called Prince, but the girl i know has had him for 4 years, and tihnk he has a white blaze... two black socks on the front and two white on the back. In East Mids

newrider.com