Anybody Looking For A Full Loan/Know Somebody Looking?

luckysnipp

Aug 10, 2008
I have a 16.2hh Hanoverian x Gelding for full loan.

Can be moved to a fairly local distance from North West Kent.

He is only 4 so needs an experienced rider but is 100% safe and sensible!!

Lovely boy with manners to die for?

My email is lucy.snipp@mearsgroup.co.uk

Thanks

Lucy

Thanks Palomino Mare for remembering! But my max is 16hh - poor mum doesn't want to fall off anything too big! Shame, he sounds perfect for me!!

I can vouch for this horse..... I backed him last year and turned him away til spring of this year. He may only be 4 years old, but he is so sane and sensible, it's amazing. He is not at all spooky to hack out, and he has a lovely, willing, trainable attitude to work.

God I love the sound of him, I'm ideally looking for something under 16hh 4-8 years (preferably under 6 but if had been out of work and needs a lot doing would stretch to 8) so that mum can bring it on at the same time I do my 4yo!

I WISH my mum would go up to 16.2hh but she is adament. I love Hanovarians too :( boo hoo

Lol don't tempt me! I am very interested but I just know that she won't go there. I understand why bless her, she thinks a big horse will be too difficult to keep collected after she has her leg op poor mam!

I really hope you find someone though he sounds gorgeous! xxx

Hi peeps,

think I might of PM'd you Luckysnipp, but not sure - still can't work out some bits on here :confused: Sounds like a great opportunity for someone. I'm looking for full loan, but not sure if your too far from me, Bedfordshire Nr Bedford MK45 area?

newrider.com