Anyone else do this?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Am I the only one who get home from work on an evening and is struck everytime with how stunningly beautiful their horse is?
I'm not trying to be all fluffy bunny here, it just occured to me that even though I see the old gal twice a day every day and even though I've had her almost three years I still can't quite get over how pretty she is and how lucky I am to have her.

Aw KR that is lovely:D
And not fluffy - well even if it is, I totally understand:)
I am always seeing something else beautiful about Storm and Chloe. When I've been out all day and come back I drink their beauty in - and their lovely scent. OH worked a ridiculous 70 hour week a while back and didn't even get to see the girls one day until nearly midnight and he was just totally captured by them.
I think it is nice when we see their beauty and don't take it for granted.

I do feel lucky yes. Its usually if I have had a really good session, or watching her out with her pals while the sun sets. I feel lucky to be by the sea.

Pretty, um no. I don't feel mine is to be honest. Powerful yes, watching her galloping about today and holding her place at number 4 against ex racers I can add bloody fast to that!

Yes I always think he is! And I think everyday how lucky I am that he is well, able to be out in the field with his friends and that I can ride him! Even if I couldn't ride I would still appreciate him just as much!

11080636_10155386194515156_3254607213814052615_o.jpg

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Not fluffy at all. I have just brought mine up to the house paddocks, and I keep looking out the window and think how lovely they all are, and how very lucky I am. But I also congratulate myself on the good fortune of owning my beautiful Dolly almost every day. Probably not everybody's cup of tea but she is a stunningly good looking horse in my eyes!:p

Reactions: Trewsers
Every single day. My family take the utter p!ss out of me because they know how besotted I am with the big lump but I am so proud of the fact that in almost six years I've never once not wanted to go and spend time with him or just see him. He brightens my day.

I understand completely! When I see Ben I am always stuck by how handsome and perfect he is. I love getting to the yard and seeing his face. My worries and stresses completely vanish as soon as I set eyes on him.

I will never ever love another horse as much as I love Toby. We just get each other. We know each other inside out.

We just get each other. We know each other inside out.

I had that connection with Sunny(the first) It was like "one being" not a person and a horse- I thought left and he went left-- we were
sooooooooooo in tune!

I feel truly blessed to have had that once in my lifetime!! I have never gotten there again as super as any other horses in my life
have been.

I do feel lucky yes. Its usually if I have had a really good session, or watching her out with her pals while the sun sets. I feel lucky to be by the sea.

Pretty, um no. I don't feel mine is to be honest. Powerful yes, watching her galloping about today and holding her place at number 4 against ex racers I can add bloody fast to that!

I think she is pretty - I love her eyes:D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
newrider.com