Anyone else having serious hay buying problems?

nope im ok. have 1 bale in my tack room!!

YO is a farmer and even though he isnt the most horseyest..... he try his best to keep us and the horses happy:D

Fortunately, my girl lives out and is chunky enough that she isn't needing hay ;). We are on a working farm and they have been cutting hay over the last few days of decent weather, however we have been warned that there is likely to be a shortage next winter.

not too bad by me although did speak to someone just 30 miles away at the weekend & supplies are getting scarce & they are having to pay £4 a small bale for hay:eek:

my grass is still good , millions of it & very dense but with it being so dense it will require a few days of really nice weather to get it in

My two usual suppliers have run out :( If anyone knows a supplier with hay around Derbyshire/Staffordshire (preferably able to deliver), please let me know, thanks :)

i can't get any hay at all!! my supplier has run out and nobody local has any hay at all. Going to try scotads and phoned a few people advertising on the local RC websites but it's looking grim :( may have to switch to haylage which i don't want to do but is feasible as mine are only in during the day. And here's me thinking we'd escaped the worst of the rain :(

YO has just bought 10 big round bales of last years hay from a farmer for £35 a bale!! :eek: he originally wanted £45!! going to be a loooong winter if Mr Sun doesnt pop in to say hello :(

newrider.com