Anyone got a sinclair trailer??

Me! Although we've only had ours for 3 weeks and are doing it up too! :giggle: The brakes were replaced on ours last year so you can obviously still get parts to fit but I've had no luck finding anything about Sinclair trailers on the 'net. All I can ever find is photos or "for sale" ads. We're re-painting, having some welding, replacing rear ramp and sorting the floor but I still think it will come in under budget for what we would have paid for a refurbished one and at least I know that everything will be sound underneath. Do you have any pics of yours?

thanks guys ! i will try get some pics :bounce:
luckily floor is fine just going to get some rubber matting, my rear ramp needs the wood replacing too and im planning on painting mine too...it is currently a sorry looking green and cream :unsure:
just got a new set of tyres yesterday and the electrics are getting completely redone
also need to try and source the back roller cover not sure how easy that will be though :)

have u pics of yours??

I would also like to know where to get the brake shoes from!!!!! I have a sinclair trailer im converting to a catering trailer!!!!

what feedback can you give about Sinclair trailers? I'm starting to look for a trailer for myself now, but I don't really understand them yet. I've heard a lot about giants like Exiss, 4-Star, Sundowner, etc. But I want to know as much as possible :)

newrider.com