Anyone have an Ifor 505?

Just to add my two penneth. Ifor say the 505 is fine for horses up to 16.2hh. My boy who is just under 16hh was huge in the 505 and leapt off the front ramp every time.

Friend and I borrowed a 510 to go away for the week with the horses and he was fine. Ifor say this is for horses up to 17.2????? :unsure:

OH has just bought me a 510, and I would say if you have anything over 15hh that is wideish, go for the 510 - it also means you can saddle them and travel them tacked up (which in my view is a real plus!!)

I already have a 510 and had my 16hh IDxTB in a 505. My 15.1 hw cob prefers the width of the 510.

I am asking because I am using my Ifor partitions in my Renault Master and my breast bars are a little too wide for it, I've seen some 505 ones for sale and wanted to know if they would fit :happy:

If you need any bits made to fit - my trailer mechanic may be able to help! He makes, sells, orders etc etc all bits for horse trailers and lorries. He services horse lorries and trailers too :) if you want his details for future then pm me! He's based the other side of Shrewsbury.

I'm almost finished now :biggrin: just need to get the partitions in and the rubber matting on the ramps and we are away :dance:

I already have a 510 and had my 16hh IDxTB in a 505. My 15.1 hw cob prefers the width of the 510.

I am asking because I am using my Ifor partitions in my Renault Master and my breast bars are a little too wide for it, I've seen some 505 ones for sale and wanted to know if they would fit :happy:

Aah, it all makes sense now!!

newrider.com