Anyone seen Mysy?

Jay.o

Aug 15, 2002
Berkshire
Visit site
A bit of a long shot, but I'll give it a go.

I am looking for Mysy (pronounced 'missy'), she's an absolute stunner of a horse, would through beautiful foals.

She is a lovely coloured mare, that stood at 15hh. She's mostly bay with a patch of white on her shoulder/saddle area, a small patch on her neck, following through to her main and another patch on top of her rump. She has a jet black mane and tail (except the white streak in the mane).

I didnt know her full breeding, but she was a trotter x. You'd know her if you saw her trotting - amazing. She had a personalised freezemark done when i had her which read MY5Y.

I sold her in October 2006 as a 5 year old. So she would be 8 or rising 8 thid year (almost impossible to imagine for me). Last time I saw her, she was headed down to the south coast (new forest area).

Heres hoping...

I didn't know you'd lost track of her Jay.O :( I remember when you used to post about her... hope you find word.

Unfortunately I did loose contact, which was a shame. Just wanted to know what she was up to now, if they did actually breed from her, if she's been successful in her showing career etc.

Oh well, hopefully someone will look and realise they know her :):)

i remember mysy as well! what a shame that you lost contact :eek: have you tried googling the people you sold her to? or mysys's show name (if she has one) to see if anything comes up?

newrider.com