Appley goes showing :)

notpoodle

Jul 16, 2003
Brighton!
Visit site
We hitched a lift to a local charity show yesterday :) (rather brazenly!)decided to do the ridden M&M class with Appley.

She loaded and travelled like a pro as per usual. It was chaos in the carpark - too many boxes, not enough space, the place was heaving!

They had a posh rubber school for the warmup :)

(I know saddle is too forwards - this has been and is being addressed :) )

appley7.jpg

On-a-mission Appley

plumpton5.jpg

plumpton4.jpg

we can do this with our eyes closed! (aka the blind leading the blind?)

plumpton1.jpg

Only one pic of the actual show im afraid (friends with camera had to dash off, it was all running very late!) - we slotted in behind THE DEVIL (aka small child whose number was '666' - I kid you not!)

plumtpon6.jpg

and ....

WE CAME 6TH (out of 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ! WE GOT A ROSETTE THAT DOES NOT SAY 'SPECIAL' ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

Wow, Apply looking trim and a grown up girl, and you look the business as well. what do you have to do for a M&M class? does this mean you did a dreaded group canter? I am awestruck by your bravery by the way. :smile:

thank you :)

no idea what you're supposed to do in theory :giggle: I've only done random local ones (incl. at the Ouse Valley RC shows in peacehaven!)! Some of them had a group canter, the one yesterday didn't. but then it was in an indoor school so not very big in there. we had to trot to the end of the ride (ok, most 'competitors' were children!!!!) and then do an individual show with optional canter (I opted for cantering!). Then Appley farted at the judge .... :nerd:

newrider.com