Appley is ready for spring!

She has come out of the winter well! lol

I'm just debating if to clip Rosie out this weekend or not as i did last spring and it certainly eased her itchiness and my sanity with regards to grooming....actually will do it on sunday if i get the chance!

Looking nice and smart. I debated on the hunter clip but chose to leave as a blanket and naked.
My problem is she super sensitive to the feel around the shoulders and even now the incomplete patch is hidden under the mane. :giggle:

she had a blanket clip all winter :) luckily (or should I say 'weirdly' ...) Appley appears to actually enjoy being clipped :giggle: she does the whole camel face/lip curling thing and grooms back :ninja:

I gave mine the full Clip Treatment last week. My only Prob is Deciding what rug to put on. Being chilly at night and warm in the day. It's a job to Know if he will be to cold or to hot.

Appley looking fab!
I've never clipped a have never clipped a horse myself before and am curious, how on earth do you stop yourself from getting completely covered in hair?
I am finding it everywhere just now and that's just from her moulting.

They used to wear boiler suits on my old yard to clip in. If I had to do ours I'd wear a paper all in one like you buy from Homebase for decorating in.

newrider.com