arab peeps help please!!

devonlass

May 20, 2006
devon
I am trying to find a lady called Jane hodges,last known living in the Bognor Regis area,had an arab mare called Eliza Rose who she showed quite successfully.

My friend has bought the one horse she ever bred but had to part with and would like to let her know how he's getting on,but having no luck finding any contact details for her.

Mrs Hodges posted a report on the south east arabian horse group,so would assume is a member,but there doesn't seem to be any way of contacting her through there (unless anyone from here is a member and knows if this is possible??).

This is about all I know.If anyone has any details or knows anyone who knows her,please let me know,my friend would love to get in touch with her,many thanx:)

I don't know her, but you could probably send a letter to the AHS and they will forward it to her for you. Ring them first and ask, but I'm fairly sure that they'll be able to help. They certainly agreed to forward letters for me to the owner's of my mare's foals (I'm yet to send the letters though!).
Hope that helps. If not, try emailing a member of the SEAHG committee. They may well be able to forward an email for you as they'll have a list of members.

Tell her to join Arabianlines, it'll take a day or so for them to approve her registration.

Then post in this section:
http://www.arabianlines.com/forum1/forum_new.asp?forum_id=17

If she doesn't get a reply in this section then post in the discussion bit explaining. Most of the Arabian groups are members there, I only pay attention to the Wales one but I'm fairly certain there are a few members of the South East group there.

Your best chance of finding this women or tracing this horse is via this site. Seriously these people are amazing they will go out of their way to help and almost everyone on there is connected in some shape or form so you may well get lucky. If not you'd have to contact the SEAHG. I'll do a quick search on there now for you.

Hope this helps and good luck :)

I don't know her, but you could probably send a letter to the AHS and they will forward it to her for you. Ring them first and ask, but I'm fairly sure that they'll be able to help. They certainly agreed to forward letters for me to the owner's of my mare's foals (I'm yet to send the letters though!).
Hope that helps. If not, try emailing a member of the SEAHG committee. They may well be able to forward an email for you as they'll have a list of members.

Had thought of getting in touch with secretary of the SEAHG,maybe worth a try?? Thanks hun for that and other suggestions:)

Could this be him their talking about, says he's chesnut, dam is Eliza Rose
http://www.arabianlines.com/forum1/topic_new.asp?TOPIC_ID=32546&SearchTerms=eliza,rose

http://www.arabianlines.com/forum1/topic_new.asp?TOPIC_ID=29930&SearchTerms=SEAHG

A thread about the show filled with members of the SEAHG :D

Miska off here seems to be a member.

Yes that's him,think that is another friend of a friend that is a member of arabianlines trying to help.My actual friend who bought him is not very internet literate,hence myself and others doing the digging!!

Hopefully something will come of that,if not I have registered for arabianlines,although not sure if it will go through as I am with AOL which apparantly the forum has issues with:rolleyes:,but if it does I will post some more on there.

If you read article it seems lady who am trying to find didn't want to part with him,so my friend would love to tell her that he's in a nice home and doing well etc,just have to find her lol.

Thank you so much for all your work and digging on this,is much appreciated and please let me know if you hear anything:)

newrider.com