Are there adult and child riding boots in same size??

Xizzy01

Oct 10, 2020
My daughter is a shoe size 3.5, wears size 4 wellies. Do I just buys women’s size 4 rubber long rising boots or are there children’s ones?

The children’s ones only Seem to go up to size 2.5.

thank you

My daughter is a shoe size 3.5, wears size 4 wellies. Do I just buys women’s size 4 rubber long rising boots or are there children’s ones?

The children’s ones only Seem to go up to size 2.5.

thank you
I could be wrong, but I thought they did do up to size 4 - I think Dublin did the rubber ones to that size.

Reactions: Xizzy01
I’ve got mountain horse children’s boots in a size 6 so yes you can certainly get them, if the brand you prefer don’t do them in your daughters size, buy another brand of go for adult size, you might find that the adult size are bigger around the calf though.

Reactions: Xizzy01
I could be wrong, but I thought they did do up to size 4 - I think Dublin did the rubber ones to that size.
Thank you, haven’t come across those yet. Will do a search for them. Are the adult size 4 much higher/bigger calf? Thanks

These go to a size 5
Or these go up to a size 4
You just need to shop around but there are loads of kids riding boots ?

Thank you, haven’t come across those yet. Will do a search for them. Are the adult size 4 much higher/bigger calf? Thanks
Sorry, that I don't know. I found them online, probably best to go to a tack shop and let her try them.

newrider.com