ARE YOU SERIOUS? hands-up who has done this..

OMG Skippys Mum - that is mental!!

I did overhear a lady at the tack shop talking about hair extensions for her horse's tail. Didn't know it was possible.

Have joked about dipping the last three inches of blonde mane and tail in purple dye, thought it might look quite funky.

OMG - those poodles are AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would do that??? That has got to amount to some sort of animal cruelty?

We used to use a grate polish to black out one of the horses legs at a yard I used to work on for funerals (One of the pair had one little white sock) and I remember doing hair extensions on one of the greys that was booked for a wedding and came in having rubbed his tail down to a few sparse hairs the day before. Top was still bald but I managed to fashion a pretty good tail from piece stolen from one of the grey stallions.
Dont know about dyeing a whole horse though, just doing my own hair is mesya nd time consuming enough!

Just a thought - can you imagine hacking out after dying your horse, if it saw it's reflection it would have a small fit!!!!!!! Esp if it looked like one of those poodles!

Does this count? :tongue:
26145_390738761960_507951960_4149825_4377435_n.jpg

My old show pony sustained a large kick to one of his black legs, all healed up flat but hair remained white. I used 'Nice & Easy root touch up' to dye it black every couple of months through show seasons! Worked a treat :)

Can't imagine dying a whole horse though....

A lot of the black show poodles in this country are dyed with Nice and Easy. Its one of these well kept secrets:rolleyes:

I used to ride at a film horse yard and there dyeing horses was fairly standard for specific parts - they used Nice & Easy too. Although the grey they dyed as a stand-in for the Lloyds black horse was blue for ages afterwards as the dye gradually washed out :bounce:

newrider.com